20070218

Doing better, but stress

Ahhhhh. There is nothing as stressful as having things look a bit icky around the last of the scabs on the surgical incision & sending a pic of it to your neurosurgeon to make sure that it isn't anything serious and getting a message back from him say I should find an aggressive doctor to cut out the entire area and re-stitch it.

Eek. Well, I guess I know what I will be doing tomorrow. Probably better safe than sorry. Frightening none the less.

Otherwise I'm doing pretty well. Not instant, but I've started physical therapy and the pain is starting to lessen. I'm doing a little bit around the house, but still finding if I do something one day, the next day I'm really worn out.

I'll drop another note when I know what is goin on with the scar healing.

No comments: